2021 Jeep Cherokee Latitude LUX brings new luxury to line
The Jeep brand is introducing a new 2021 Cherokee Latitude LUX model to deliver consumers a new level of comfort, luxury and safety, combined with unmatched capability in the midsize SUV segment.
“The new 2021 Cherokee Latitude LUX truly enhances the Jeep lineup and is a direct reflection of what our customers want and value the most in their vehicle – everyday practicality, exceptional comfort, with outstanding ride and handling characteristics,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America. “As the most capable midsize sport-utility vehicle, the Jeep Cherokee continues to offer consumers the ultimate blend of all-weather 4×4 capability and even more standard amenities at an incredible value.”
Latitude LUX Features
The Jeep Cherokee Latitude LUX includes a host of standard premium amenities, including Nappa leather seats, power front seats with power lumbar adjuster, heated front seats, premium-wrapped heated steering wheel, remote start, windshield wiper deicer, and the latest Uconnect system with standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Available features include dual-pane panoramic sunroof, premium nine-speaker Alpine sound system and 8.4-inch touchscreen radio.
Standard safety and security features on the Latitude LUX include:
- Full-speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking
- Premium LED lighting including headlamps, taillamps and fog lamps
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Rear Cross Path Detection
- LaneSense Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Parkview rear backup camera and park assist with dynamic grid lines
- Rain-sensing wipers
Power and Drive Train
The Cherokee Latitude LUX comes standard with the 3.2-liter Pentastar V-6 engine with engine stop-start technology and high-efficient nine-speed automatic transmission. As the only V-6 engine in its class, the Cherokee Latitude LUX delivers 29 mpg highway and best-in-class towing capability (up to 4,500 pounds).
The 2.0-liter I-4 turbocharged engine, one of the most technologically advanced engines in the automotive industry, is optional.
For unmatched 4×4 capability in all weather conditions, the Latitude LUX comes standard with the Jeep brand’s renowned Selec-Terrain traction control system, which allows the driver to choose between five modes for optimal on and off-road performance. Jeep Cherokee maintains its benchmark position by featuring rear-axle disconnect technology that results in reduced energy loss when 4×4 capability isn’t needed, while improving fuel efficiency. The rear-axle disconnect seamlessly switches between two- and four-wheel drive for full-time torque management and does not require input from the driver.
Option Packages Available
The 2021 Cherokee Latitude LUX model also offers the following package options:
- Comfort and Convenience Group which includes security alarm, power liftgate, auto-dimming rearview mirror, air-conditioning with dual-zone automatic temperature control, universal garage door opener, 115-volt power outlet, 8.4-inch touchscreen radio and 7-inch full-color thin-film display.
- Sun and Sound Group which includes dual-pane panoramic sunroof and premium Alpine 9-speaker sound system w/subwoofer
- Trailer Tow Group with heavy-duty engine cooling, transmission auxiliary oil cooler, Class III hitch receiver, four and seven-pin trailer-tow wiring harness and full-size spare (4×4 models only)
How Much and When
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee Latitude LUX has a MSRP of $30,145 for 4×2 models and $31,645 for 4×4 models. Destination charge is $1,495.
Cherokee Latitude LUX models are currently available for sale and order through local Jeep dealers.
Learn more about the 2021 Jeep Cherokee full line HERE
Jeep brand press release